Ellis HenicanBasketball, Football and Baseball Player
Tulane University, 1923-26
- A three-sport letterman at Tulane, playing basketball, football and baseball.
- Excelled most in basketball, earning three letters and setting multiple long-standing records.
- Won the Porter Cup, presented by the Tulane Athletic Council to Tulane's best all-around athlete for the 1923-24 season.
- Named All-Southern Conference in basketball for the 1924-25 season.
- Inducted into the Tulane Athletics Hall of Fame in 1984.